When it’s time to go somewhere, we have two very common phrases, “Where is my purse?” and if it’s during the school year, “Where is your backpack?” Our house is tiny and while I’d love to have a table to some of those neat shelf/benches I’ve seen in magazines, there just is not room in our house. So my purse (and Cameron’s backpack) do not have a “home” and we have to find them each time we are ready to leave.
Insert – the Zip N Hang into our home:
The Zip N Hang is an over the door hanging system that doesn’t scratch the door, door frame, or make it difficult to shut the doors as many other systems I’ve tried out do. We have a small house and every door except the first door already has something hanging on one side (if not both). We have to maximize every inch of our house.
As you can see from the pictures, it’s basically a small plastic circle with a hook on it that hangs from fishing line. From the side where you are hanging your device obviously you can see the little plastic device, but from the opposite side of the door, there’s almost no sign at all that something is hanging. That’s really nice compared to the other over the door hooks I’ve tried.
It will hold a decent amount of weight as well. My purse isn’t that heavy, but my daughter’s backpack is pretty full and it didn’t hesitate.
It is useful for small houses like mine for a place to hang a purse or backpack, but what I can really see us using it for is my oldest daughter’s rent house where we are trying to not put too many holes in the wall and such. She’s about to give birth to my first grandchild, and I’ve already started thinking baby wreath, and the Zip ‘n Hang will be the perfect way to display the wreath on their front door and/or the baby’s bedroom door.
You can see just how easy it is to set it up in the picture to the right. I literally had ours up and hanging in less than 2 minutes (including looking at the directions). So Simple.
And affordable. One hook is only $12.99 and if you buy 3, the 4th is free. There are also various accessories you can purchase for your Zip ‘N Hang such as stack able utility hooks and an ironing board hanger.
Look at all the various uses, Zip ‘N Hang shows on their website:
Still trying to figure it all out? It’s ok, I was too. It’s so simple that it’s almost hard to understand without actually seeing it so check out this video:
And thanks to Zip ‘N Hang, you may can now own one of these yourself for free! Yes, we are hosting a giveaway here at Southern Girls Reviews for one Zip ‘N Hang.
MAIN ENTRY – This will be verified and must be completed for bonus entries to be considered valid.
For your main entry, please tell me how/where you will use the Zip ‘N Hang.
Want to increase your odds? Check out these ways to gain extra entries. For each one that you complete, you MUST leave another comment. There are lots of ways so you can have some really good odds! Check it out!
- Like Zip N Hang on Facebook. Give them a Shout Out and telling them you’ve entered to win over here. I’m sure they’d love to know about your excitement about their product. (10 entries per follow/leave 10 comments) If your Facebook name is different than the name you are listing here, please leave it for verification.
- Subscribe to my email feed. Look over on the right and enter your email address. Subscription must be confirmed for entry to count. (Current subscribers you can gain an entry too!) (3 entries /leave 3 comments)
- Subscribe to A Novel Mind and/or Our Magic Kitchen. Subscription will be confirmed before prize awarded. (3 entries per subscription / leave 3 comments for each subscription)
- Follow A Novel Mind, Southern Girl Reviews, or Our Magic Kitchen on Networked Blogs. There’s a box on the right side to follow Southern Girl Reviews. (3 entries per follow/leave 3 comments for each follow) If your Facebook name is different than the name you are listing here, please leave it for verification.
- Like A Novel Mind, Southern Girl Reviews, or Our Magic Kitchen on Facebook. (3 entries per/leave 3 comments for each like). If your Facebook name is different than the name you are listing here, please leave it for verification.
- Publicly follow Southern Girl Reviews or Our Magic Kitchen on Google Friend Connect (box on the right sidebar). (3 entries per follow/leave 3 comments for each follow)
- Blog about this contest linking to this post (10 entries/10 comments). Leave the URL to the blog post.
- Leave a relevant comment on any other post here or at A Novel Mind or Our Magic Kitchen. (Up to 10). Leave a link or the post title to each post that you commented on in this post.
- Click the “Like” button at the bottom of this post. (3 entries/leave 3 comments) If your Facebook name is different than the name you are listing here, please leave it for verification.
- Click the +1 Button at the bottom of this post. (3 entries/leave 3 comments)
- Stumble any post on Southern Girl Reviews. (3 entries/leave 3 comments) Leave the post and your stumble user id for verification purposes.
- Follow me on Twitter AND tweet this contest using the phrase below or something simliar that includes @TexasSingleMom as many times as you like: (UNLIMITED! Must have at least 3 hours between tweets, 50 followers, and comment each time with a link to the tweet). Leave your Twitter name in the comment.
@TexasSingleMom #Giveaway: Win a Zip ‘N Hang to help organize or hang decorations and protect your doors and door frames. http://southerngirlreviews.com/zip-n-hang/Ends 8/20
Contest ends August 20 at midnight CST. Winner will be selected using the And the Winner Is WordPress Plugin. Winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to contact me with mailing address. At the end of 48 hours, if no contact has been made a new winner will be selected.
Disclaimer: I was provided with a Zip ‘N Hang to facilitate my review and Zip ‘N Hang will also provide a copy to one winner. All opinions expressed on this website are my own unless specified as a guest post or quote from another source.